Monday, June 14, 2010

A week in the life: Day 6

I'm getting burnt out taking photos all day. Here are a few from Day 6, Sunday.
They've recently added two Sunday morning classes to the Crossfit roster which opens up some good possibilities for me. The class is unique today- we walk up to the park with kettlebells and do our workout in the sun. Sweaty!

Apparently everyone and their mom decided to go to Fred Meyer today; it's a clustercuss. I can spend way too much time in here buying food and other home items.

I'm starving when I get home and have Greek yogurt, honey, nuts and berries for lunch.

Dave and I drive down to Bonney Lake for his cousin's son high school graduation. It reminds me of the party that our family threw for me, Michelle and Ali back in '98. I remember getting so much cash! I thought I could live forever on that money...Anyway, the highlight of the party was meeting three out of four Kitzman family members that I've never met.

Writing thank you notes for my baby showers. I've had three so far, and Dave's colleagues are throwing him one this week. Who do we think we are?!

No comments: