Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A week in the life: Day 1

Just a few select photos from Day 1.
Dave gets ready for work while I wake up.

Some a.m. fuel.

I walk through the park to the bus stop.

Me at work. Figuring out how to work my camera's timer is a small victory.

If I don't leave the office for lunch I get cranky around three and need to get fresh air. Lately I've been getting a split shot Americano to get me through the longest hour of the day, 3-4pm.

Finally, time to go home. I'm exhausted and daunted by the idea of sitting in class for two hours.

Dave and I attended our make-up birth and labor class. It was nice all day but started raining hard at night. We're both ready for bed.

2 comments:

hillarybking said...

i'm thinking i should try this project out too. such a neat idea! i love all of your shots - how are you enjoying your new place? i like that you're already sporting baby gear - those bumbos are really a riot.

Shawna said...

Hillary,
I recommend this project- it's pretty fun so far, and you can tailor it to be as involved as you'd like. The new place is good, although I'm still getting used to the creaks and moans of an old house. We have been pretty good about getting projects done- slowly but surely.