Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A week in the life: Day 2

Doing my hair and makeup for the day. Today I'm wearing much more comfortable shoes.

Dave left his favorite pillow in Winthrop two weeks ago, and Julie and Chris picked it up for us. Julie put in on my desk this morning, so I sat on it see if helped my backache. It didn't.

Decided to go get some eel roll sushi and miso soup for lunch. The sushi place has a star next to all the items that don't contain raw fish.

When they say you have a bun in the oven, it's true. I really do feel like an oven sometimes. I drink ice water all day.
I really look forward to Wednesdays, because it's my yoga night. It's like a DIY weekly massage. The money I spend on yoga and Crossfit are worth every penny. My instructor took this picture.

Winding down with some tea and crap t.v.

No comments: