Saturday, March 1, 2008

Doritos are the shit. Just ask that pigeon over there.


Michelle is visiting from Boston. Yessss. She said she reads my blog (that makes 3 of you!) and that I've been a lazy writer. So I thought I'd drop a line.

I'm having a housewarming party tonight. Michelle loves to cook and I like to, so we're gonna make some devils on horseback (figs wrapped in bacon) and maybe some bruschetta or something. You know no party's complete without a big grab bag of Doritos and a bunch of 2 Buck Chucks.

My parents visited two weeks ago. They pretended they were on the show "While you Were Out" during the day. When I came home from work, my old wood windows were fixed, the trim was painted, and all my flowerpots matched. My mom has always been big on declaring a "theme" for rooms and apartments. She embraced the theme of "red" here.

I'll post post-party. Wish us a blow-out.

1 comment:

Mrs C said...

I read it too!!
(that makes 4)