Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halloween Gold!

My sister and Jeff come up with the best costumes year after year. You know how most girls use the holiday as an excuse to dress as slutty as possible? Ashley tries to look her worst. I don't have pictures of all her get-ups, but I but in recent years she's been a lunch lady (wearing sloppy joe spilled on her dress and a hairnet), and a ghetto Roca Wear girl with huge hoop earrings and lipliner two shades too dark. Together their costumes are even better.

Last year they were NYC tourists. (Which is funny because they live there.) Their characters were Bev and Joseph, in town from Nebraska to visit colleges. Ashley said the elastic-waist K-Mart pants and white sneaks made her look 10 lbs fatter instantaneously.


Looks like they just picked up some Ts at Times Square:

In 2006, they were Oprah and Stedman. They both had on ridiculous bronzer and Jeff amped up his mustache with mascara. Ashley carried around a lint brush as her microphone and couldn't ask a question without shoving it your face for a televised response.


I want to post what they're going as this year but I'm not sure if I'm sworn to secrecy, so I won't. It's Halloween gold! But I will leave you with this:

No comments: