Saturday, July 11, 2009

always walk on the sunny side of the street

Okay so pig n' a pod was awesome!! But now we have more important matters on our hands: the WEDDING is upon us. Although I do feel relatively chill for a bride, my mind alternates between looking like this:



And looking like this:



We are both ready for the big day. I was putting together the seating arrangement last night and just go so excited seeing all the names of people who will be there. I'm also looking forward to being whisked away to Mexico after the hulabaloo. Today I invested in that straw hat to ward off the Mexican sun. I have a favorite hat shop downtown. I always feel pretty fly when I walk out of there with a new purchase. Seattle fashion is kinda limited to North Face and Chacos, so a lady in a hat garners a good amount of attention. I also got my ring cleaned today. So between the extra-sparkly diamonds, the shining sun, wearing a dress, and the straw hat, I was walkin around downtown feeling pretty good.

In general, I feel like this:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL....seriously, I just laughed out loud. I love it!