Wednesday, June 18, 2008

boot camp clic

I realized this week that boot camp makes me feel like a nerd. My work-out clothes aren't cool, plus I don't have the killer tight ass or abs that I would've hoped for at this point. Whatevs. I try hard and do well, plus I have fun doing it. I enjoy boot camp but I equally enjoy life i.e. socializing. I mean, I saw this one girl from boot camp at El Chupacabra, my neighborhood burrito joint that Dave and I frequent once a week. She is a really fast runner and has a body to reflect that. I was drinking a margarita, with a carne asada burrito on the way. She went up to the bar and ordered a Diet Coke. I thought, if that's the difference between being stick-skinny and having fun, I'd rather have fun. Waitress, another margarita? Extra salt.

2 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

That's great. You should make that into a tshirt

Recycling Roundup said...

This is so hilarious Shawna. I love it.